Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME actually trying on crackhouse, could of kept going but got bored and died twice trying to screenshot it

4 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Games

Go down

ME actually trying on crackhouse, could of kept going but got bored and died twice trying to screenshot it Empty ME actually trying on crackhouse, could of kept going but got bored and died twice trying to screenshot it

Post by f1a\/\/1355 Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 pm

f1a\/\/1355
f1a\/\/1355

Back to top Go down

ME actually trying on crackhouse, could of kept going but got bored and died twice trying to screenshot it Empty Re: ME actually trying on crackhouse, could of kept going but got bored and died twice trying to screenshot it

Post by nebula Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 am

atta boy...you snipe??? with awp???
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

ME actually trying on crackhouse, could of kept going but got bored and died twice trying to screenshot it Empty Re: ME actually trying on crackhouse, could of kept going but got bored and died twice trying to screenshot it

Post by f1a\/\/1355 Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:17 am

uhh for a few kills, not many. got like 6 awp kills
f1a\/\/1355
f1a\/\/1355

Back to top Go down

Post by f1a\/\/1355 Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:33 am

My deagle and my ak is all i need to see some heads blown off
f1a\/\/1355
f1a\/\/1355

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:57 am

i like to awp on that map...i get like 4 kills in like 15 sec on the ct roof Very Happy...only if that halway in the t house is crowded that is..
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by scca1110 Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:34 am

Straight owned....:O Nice job!
scca1110
scca1110

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaMF! Sat May 15, 2010 1:03 pm

noice.
KarmaMF!
KarmaMF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down